• Training, lesson plans, curriculum and scripts are ALL provided.
• Working hours: 40 hours per week, including 20 hours teaching. Two days off per week.
• Prepare necessary teaching aids or props for each class where necessary.
• Review your student observations before preparing for the end of term evaluations.
• When necessary, be ready to substitute another teacher in classes where called upon by the supervisor.
• Maintain excellent communication with parents and students before and after class.
• Conduct and/or assist in demo classes.
• Prepare and Assist in Event Days, Theme Days activities and End of Year Shows.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
• Clear speech without strong accent
• Basic preforming skills
• Non-criminal Record
• Medical check
Preferred but not essential Qualifications
• Native English Speaker
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Performing Arts / Theatre / Performance or at least one year working experience as a drama teacher with a reference letter provided.
• Outgoing personality with lots of vocal and physical energy is preferred.
Salary and welfare
• Salary based on experience and qualification. We also like to know your expectations. A general range is 14000‐18000RMB/month after tax, including 3000 housing allowance.
• Airfare reimbursement: up to 8000RMB/year
• Contract completion bonus up to 5000RMB
• Health Insurance is provided.
• Relocation assistance for temporary housing: 5000 RMB set-up loan.
• Paid Training opportunities
• Day Off allowance: 10 work days /year
• Paid Holiday Leave: 11 days /Year
• On board 15 days free hotel